At Abbey Gate College we welcome boys and girls from 4 to 18 years to join us.
Although the main points of entry are at Foundation, Year 7 and Sixth Form, we can consider new pupils in other year groups, if there is space available. The first step is to visit the College, meet our Headmistress at the Senior School Mrs Pollard or Mrs Hickey, Head of the Infant and Junior School, and have a tour of our stunning buildings, grounds and facilities.
For an appointment please contact our Registrar on 01244 564170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use the form below to apply for the following:
- To register for Foundation Assessment
- To register for Infant and Junior School Assessments
- To register for our Year 7 Entrance Examination in January
- To register for Senior School entry
- To register for entry to the Sixth Form