At Abbey Gate College, our children are at the heart of everything we do.
We promote a love of learning, academic ambition and excellence within a welcoming, safe and caring community.
We nurture our pupils’ potential, encourage aspiration and develop their understanding of the wider world. Together, we strive to make a positive contribution to society.
We foster an environment in which achievement and personal development in all contexts is celebrated and endeavour is recognised.
Pupils are instilled with a ‘can do’ attitude giving them the confidence to make a difference and ‘Be Someone’.
At Abbey Gate College, we aim to inspire our pupils to:
- Achieve individual academic excellence
- Become happy, confident, fulfilled and resilient young people
- Embrace enrichment opportunities to discover and realise their full potential
- Enjoy learning and be ambitious
- Become tolerant individuals with respect for others
- Develop a strong moral code and be responsible members of society
In achieving these aims, the College builds the self-confidence of pupils and prepares them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences for the next chapters in their lives.