The College prides itself on the open lines of communication that exist between staff, pupils and parents.
We will be pleased to answer any questions you have about the College and you can contact us via the website, telephone or email. Alternatively we will gladly show you around the College and its facilities and explain what makes Abbey Gate College an exciting and unique place for children to learn.
The Chair of Governors, Mr A Grime, can be contacted by writing to him at Abbey Gate College, Saighton Grange, Saighton, Chester, CH3 6EN.
GENERAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS:
The following information is available to parents and can be accessed by contacting Katie Simons, PA to the Headmistress -
- Policy and arrangements for admissions, misbehaviour and exclusions
- Education and welfare provision for pupils with statements and for pupils for whom English is an additional language
- Curriculum policy
- Policy to promote good behaviour and set out sanctions
- Academic performance in the previous school year and examination results
- Complaints procedure/number of formal complaints in the previous school year
- Staff, including temporary staff and qualifications
- Anti-bullying arrangements
- Health and safety provision
- Health and safety on educational visits
- First Aid Policy
- A copy of the latest Inspection Report
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy