The College encourages its students:
- To aim for academic excellence
- To show care and adopt a responsible approach to the community
- To develop as mature, confident citizens
Our Mission Statement
- To provide educational excellence across a broad range of subjects in which pupils of all abilities are enabled to meet their full potential
- To encourage pupils to excel in a wide range of extra-curricular activities, including Music, Drama and Sport
- To build on the prevailing culture of good manners and self discipline within a caring environment, which treats each pupil as an individual
Our approach to pastoral care lies at the heart of our success. Children who are happy and well motivated will always fulfil their potential. We provide a positive, supportive environment for all pupils and encourage them to do their best.
Each year the Head sets key aims for the year to give focus for staff and children.